- The minimum area required for the showroom should be around 1000 square feet with additional warehouse space in nearby vicinity having the capacity to stock 15000 square feet of marble in various sizes.
- The preferred location of the showroom to be near marble or hardware market.
- Basement, ground floor or first floor is acceptable.
- Interest free refundable security deposit of Rs. 5,00,000/- will be charged and the same will be returnable only after completion of three years of Franchisee agreement. Incase if Franchisee Agreement is terminated before completion of one year then 1/3rd of the security deposit would be refundable. Incase if Franchisee agreement is terminated before completion of two years then 50% of the security deposit would be refundable. Incase if Franchisee agreement is terminated before completion of three years then 75% of the security deposit would be refundable.
- The cost towards the lighting fixtures and furniture to be borne by the Franchisee itself.
- Transportation charges are to be borne by the Franchisee.
- All expenses towards the execution of showroom i.e. civil work, false ceilings, woodwork, electrical work, air-conditioning, plumbing, POP etc., to be borne by Franchisee.
- Marble (samples) for display to be provided by Oriental at free of cost. The transportation charges, unloading charges, any taxes or other charges to be borne by Oriental.
- The layout of the showroom to be finalized by the Franchisee. It should meet the standards of Oriental.
- All running expenses including staff salary etc. to be borne by Franchisee.
- Franchisee has to take minimum inventory of 15000 square feet of marble as a first order, 30 days before the scheduled opening of the showroom.
- At any stage a minimum inventory of 10000 square feet to be maintained by the Franchisee.
- Franchisee can appoint its own marketing personals.
- Oriental will appoint its own dedicated marketing team in each state to assist Franchisee.
- All Franchisee showrooms to be exclusive showrooms only. Franchises are not allowed to display or sell any non-Oriental materials.
- Initially the agreement will be for three years and shall be renewed further with mutual consent.
- Display marble can be changed from time to time by oriental.
- Training of staff, if required, will be done at Delhi head office and factory at Oriental cost.
- Signboard and branding of showroom will be responsibility of Oriental.
- Catalogues, leaflets and visiting cards to be provided by Oriental.
- All kinds of corporate advertising, business promotions, campaigns, local advertising, publicity in the form of regional newspapers, banners, hoarding etc. to be borne by both the Franchisee and Oriental in equal ratios.
- Expenses towards opening of showroom will be borne by Franchisee only.
- All payments to be made by cheque/DD in favour of Oriental Trimex Ltd.
- All disputes are subjected to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
- All correspondence of any regard should be done with Delhi corporate office at Old Rajinder Nagar.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
ORIENTAL TRIMEX LTD.
26/25,BAZAR MARG, OLD RAJINDER NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110060
TEL: 011-43100200, 011-43100210